Sunday, March 20, 2011

Outdoor Enthusiast Now Available in E-book format!

For $3.99 you can download Outdoor Enthusiast: Never say, “I wish I had…” from Kindle.com and Nook.com onto your portable e-book reader.



In addition to Amazon’s Kindle (ASIN B004S7EZLQ) and Barnes and Noble's Nook (ISBN 9780615225050), the Outdoor Enthusiast e-book can be downloaded to various e-book readers and smart cell phones:


  • Kindle for Mac
  • Kindle for PC
  • Kindle for iPad/iPhone
  • Kindle for BlackBerry
  • Kindle for Android
  • Kindle for Windows Phone
  • Nook for Android
  • Nook for iPad/iPhone
  • Nook for iPod Touch
  • Nook for Blackberry
  • Nook for PC
  • Nook for Mac

If you notice content issues when reading the book, please send me an email at steve@outdoorsteve.com.  When I update Outdoor Enthusiast, I will notify you to re-load the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment