Sunday, August 7, 2016

Radio: Wednesday August 10, 2016 at 1 pm EST at 107.7 FM WTPL

Ela (The Pearl) Ramsey
WTPL
107.7 FM

I am excited to announce I am back for an encore performance with Ela (The Pearl) Ramsey and WTPL, this Wednesday August 10th at 1 pm EST on 107.7 FM.  Earlier this summer, I had the joy of doing a live interview with Ela, and I am pleased to continue sharing my New Hampshire outdoor adventures with Ela's audience.

During the show audience calls are encouraged at 866-823-1077.

You can also listen to the 1 pm show on your computer at  by clicking LISTEN LIVE.  Hear Ela and Outdoor Steve discuss "Get Outdoors in New Hampshire".

  • Ela and Steve share outdoor excursions from Steve's latest books, Outdoor Play: Fun 4 4 Seasons Volume I and II
  • More information on Outdoor Play is available at http://www.outdoorsteve.com 

    Hear Ela and Steve's July 7, 2016 WTPL Interview

    ---------------------------------------------------
    "Everyone must do something.  I believe I will go outdoors with family and friends"

Steve's fifth book, Outdoor Play Fun 4 4 Seasons Volume II, is now available (2016). Order here by clicking OutdoorSteve.comOutdoor Play Volume II has trip preparations, routes, and narratives of bucket list places to go. The book will motivate friends and family to make the outdoors a key component of their daily life. If you want 5 or more books signed, send me an email and we can work out the logistics. Order at http://www.amazon.com/dp/098503842X or https://www.createspace.com/5725742

No comments:

Post a Comment