Saturday, January 5, 2019

January 16th Release of "Outdoor Play Fun 4 Seniors"



Hi, Outdoor Steve here. My new book, Outdoor Play Fun 4 Seniors, was released Jan 16th. My behind-the-scenes videos give you give the feeling of “being there.”



Kayak on Little Lake Sunapee. Feel, through my chest camera, what it is like to cross the fabled and dangerous Knife Edge Trail on Mt Katahdin, Maine. Experience sculling on a perfect New Hampshire fall foliage day. Hike with my family up Tuckerman Ravine Trail to the summit of Mt Washington. Ride in my iceboat as I whirl around Perkins Pond. See moose for real ... and much more.

Outdoor Play Fun 4 Seniors is a book for any room in the house! Most sections are set up for less than a 5-minute read.

The title, “Outdoor Play Fun 4 Seniors,” comes because I qualify as a “senior” in any sense of the word. I respond to Grampa, Papa, Dad, Steve, Outdoor Steve, and Super Senior.  Novices and experienced outdoor enthusiasts will wow at these adventures.

Order at OutdoorSteve.com to never say, "I wish I had read Steve’s Outdoor Play Fun 4 
Seniors.”   

Outdoor Play Fun 4 Seniors is a fantastic read for 50 and over novices and experienced who want to look for new challenges. Short reads, each with a story never to say, “I Wish I Had…” has come through again.” Linwood Parsons, Master Maine Guide.


"Steve’s selfie video while riding in his iceboat in New Hampshire was quite a thrill for me. The unintentional video of his son and friends discovery of paddling whitewater on the Clyde River in Vermont is a photographer’s dream." Jefferson Nunn, author, Seven Deadly Bitcoin Sins
----------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone must do something. I believe I will go outdoors with family and friends" S. Priest

Click this link to SUBSCRIBE to OutdoorSteve's YouTube Channel


---------------------------------------------------

Steve’s books are available as hardcopy and e-Books at Amazon's Kindle and hardcopy at Harborside Trading Company, 81 Main St, Sunapee, NHWild Goose Country Store, 77 Main St, Sunapee, NHMorgan Hill Bookstore, New London, NH, Bookstore at Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Gift Shop, Lebanon, NH, and Village Sports, New London, NH.






No comments:

Post a Comment