Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Colby-Sawyer College vs University of New England Woman's Rugby

A friend invited me to a Colby-Sawyer College (CSC) versus the University of New England Woman's Rugby game.

My first experience with  Rugby was through my son Timothy. While a student at New England College (Henniker, NH), Timothy was a player, coach and captain of the New England College Men's Rugby Team.  Watching Tim both play and coach gave me insight to this interesting sport. 

Below are a few clips I took of the game. Never say, "I wish I had gone to a Colby-Sawyer College Rugby Game."



Colby-Sawyer College
New London, NH
https://www.outdoorsteve.com

" Everyone must do something. I believe I will go outdoors with family and friends"
++++++++++++++++


Steve's 6th book is now available. Outdoor Play "Fun 4 Seniors" Volume III has trip preparations, routes, and narratives of bucket list places to go. Motivate friends and family to make the outdoors a key component of their daily life.

Steve’s books are also available as hardcopy and e-Books at Kindle and Morgan Hill Bookstore, New London, NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment